Thursday, August 1, 2013

Template:
I will use this and place it on top of my plastic icing/fondant. 
Then Cut out the Fondant  using a sharp pointed knife or what ever works for you.
I prefer using hard craft paper to soft paper as my kids use them and it is easy to work with.

In South Africa fondant is known as plastic icing, sugar paste, pettinice.

Trace the pic by outlining with a pencil on hard craft paper.


Using prestik to keep the shape down while tracing.


Direct from my laptop with love:)
Magazines, comic books, coloring pages...whatever works.


Ran out of parchment paper/lunch wrap/tracing paper...

Ran out of ink/no more batman coloring pages/dog chewed up all the magazines...
No copy and printing will b taking place at 3.55am :(

well...Do what I did:)
I took some tissue paper and used that to trace.
I traced DIRECT from my laptop...ssshhhhh

No need to be Overwhelmed.  All is well (**;)
mom-lilly xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment